BT7

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Okay I'll make an update. I must share with you all this piece of uber surprising news! I got 17/20 for my chinese oral!!! *throws hands in the air and runs around screaming* Haha it came as a total surprise for me and I asked my teacher why he gave me so high when I spoke part of it in english and he said it was because I was still quite coherent. Now you know how low the standard of chinese is in CJ.

Just came back home and I'm damn shagged from training, but staying up to watch the Champions League match! Anyone else watching? Can keep me company haha. Anyway, I won't be available from the 6th-8th of June :( Got a camp but will be very free after that! First week's almost gone already with all the make up lectures and tutorials. We seriously have to accomplish our that whole-day-out thingy: the movielunchstudyingbballgamedinner thing. It's gonna be so cool man. And yup I plan to go to NUS too. See you there okay!

Will update again later. Seriously super shagged now, gotta go take a short nap hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home