Hoho it's Black Friday. There's training later on. Secretly wishing that there'll be black thunderclouds at 330pm... tell you all about it some other time.
Haha Ah Niu I enjoyed reading your long entry! Really helped me relax before I had to start on my econs assignment and study for my chinese test tommorow. *grumbles* Anyway, how are you feeling now? Take lots of care, the weather now sucks with it's off and on HEAVY showers. Weirdly I don't remember studying about any Apr-May Monsoon. No such thing right?
Aye, I have yet to pass econs! I only know how to fail and I still fall asleep during E-V-E-R-Y test just like in secondary school. Haha my friend last time complained about how I can sleep and get 9/20 and he's awake the whole time but only gets 10/20 (something like that). Looks like me and Fel are still the sleeping champs! :D
I don't seem to be able to catch up with my school work too. Trigo graphs and functions give me a migraine and I feel nauseas at the sight of econs. Like I told some people, the only subject I understand in school now is ART hahaha. Art lessons never fail to make me feel at peace with myself. 3 hours just sitting in the art room with my pencils and sketchbook and drawing whatever comes to mind. Quite shiok right? :) I'm still taking chinese now too. Haha I tell you all all about my oral okay. Surprisingly the passage reading was fine, I only made 2 mistakes! Teacher said I not bad leh :D But I swear he wished he could take that back once I opened my mouth to answer the conversation question. He was asking me what kind of art my dad does and I was like, 'er... wo bu zhi dao abstract zhe me jiang'. And he suggested some chinese term for abstract at which I just dumbly nodded at. Then he went on to ask what I like about my dad's art so I said 'oh, ta de idea hen new'. Hehe, you see, this is why I couldn't bear to see myself drop chinese. I'm a disgrace to our race (hey that rhymes!)
How's school for the rest of you? Haha I second the going back to school for canteen food and bball idea! My plan was to go back to SN to study for mid-years, go do some long-dist running and then play bball. Anyone interested? I need to get a new basketball because mine's diseased :( Almost dead already. Remember Charlie? Yah, he's dying.
Do blog more frequently okay so we can still catch up with each others' lives.
Await our Bt7 reunion.
Rock on! \m/
Haha Ah Niu I enjoyed reading your long entry! Really helped me relax before I had to start on my econs assignment and study for my chinese test tommorow. *grumbles* Anyway, how are you feeling now? Take lots of care, the weather now sucks with it's off and on HEAVY showers. Weirdly I don't remember studying about any Apr-May Monsoon. No such thing right?
Aye, I have yet to pass econs! I only know how to fail and I still fall asleep during E-V-E-R-Y test just like in secondary school. Haha my friend last time complained about how I can sleep and get 9/20 and he's awake the whole time but only gets 10/20 (something like that). Looks like me and Fel are still the sleeping champs! :D
I don't seem to be able to catch up with my school work too. Trigo graphs and functions give me a migraine and I feel nauseas at the sight of econs. Like I told some people, the only subject I understand in school now is ART hahaha. Art lessons never fail to make me feel at peace with myself. 3 hours just sitting in the art room with my pencils and sketchbook and drawing whatever comes to mind. Quite shiok right? :) I'm still taking chinese now too. Haha I tell you all all about my oral okay. Surprisingly the passage reading was fine, I only made 2 mistakes! Teacher said I not bad leh :D But I swear he wished he could take that back once I opened my mouth to answer the conversation question. He was asking me what kind of art my dad does and I was like, 'er... wo bu zhi dao abstract zhe me jiang'. And he suggested some chinese term for abstract at which I just dumbly nodded at. Then he went on to ask what I like about my dad's art so I said 'oh, ta de idea hen new'. Hehe, you see, this is why I couldn't bear to see myself drop chinese. I'm a disgrace to our race (hey that rhymes!)
How's school for the rest of you? Haha I second the going back to school for canteen food and bball idea! My plan was to go back to SN to study for mid-years, go do some long-dist running and then play bball. Anyone interested? I need to get a new basketball because mine's diseased :( Almost dead already. Remember Charlie? Yah, he's dying.
Do blog more frequently okay so we can still catch up with each others' lives.
Await our Bt7 reunion.
Rock on! \m/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home