Haha yah most of us are econs students, sad to say. Absolutely NO ONE deserves to be subjected to THE EVILS OF ECONOMICS!! I'm really dying here in school. I hate lessons because I can never seem to keep awake so I don't understand my classes and because I don't understand them, I don't do well and so I don't like studying. Can't wait for the holidays. HOLIDAYS! I need them really really badly. 1 more week to our outings! :)
Contributors
Previous Posts
- i miss sn so friggin much.i think i shall sleep in...
- Yen/Gen: Dont worry. I failed 3 out of 3 econs tes...
- Hoho it's Black Friday. There's training later on....
- hello ppl! (:i guess we all look forward to readin...
- Haha we have to MEET UP (take the hint) before I t...
- :)
- Our NEW blog is so stagnant already! How can? Look...
- Hahaha no problem Fel I'll teach you more HTML stu...
- Yay! Our blog! Yen you really rock. The layout is ...
- updated layout

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home