updated layout
Hey I've changed the layout! Kinda simple, but blogger's pre-made layouts suck so yah. Hehe. Yup and like Ah Niu said, UPDATE ON YOUR LIVES HERE! :)
Okay, I shall start. Tomorrow's my first official training with the new intake of J1 bballers! Kinda excited about it cuz I guess they're all probably gonna be my teammates for 1.5 years (provided they can tahan the trainings, I heard that lotsa people can't and drop out). I'm hoping I don't mess up tomorrow cuz I'm really damn blur during training! :/ I so badly want to play in the Nationals next year. Oh and NAPFA's finally over today. I'm so glad cuz I can start eating junk food again :D
Gotta go rush a GP project now. People, update yeah! Hope to see you all real soon!
Lots of <3
Yen
PS. Littleredshorts: Play bball!!
Okay, I shall start. Tomorrow's my first official training with the new intake of J1 bballers! Kinda excited about it cuz I guess they're all probably gonna be my teammates for 1.5 years (provided they can tahan the trainings, I heard that lotsa people can't and drop out). I'm hoping I don't mess up tomorrow cuz I'm really damn blur during training! :/ I so badly want to play in the Nationals next year. Oh and NAPFA's finally over today. I'm so glad cuz I can start eating junk food again :D
Gotta go rush a GP project now. People, update yeah! Hope to see you all real soon!
Lots of <3
Yen
PS. Littleredshorts: Play bball!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home