BT7

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hey guys! Sorry for neglecting this space.. school's been a whirlwind of late. Sometimes after checking my mail and updating my own blog I don't have time for anything else but thank God it's the weekend now so I can come here and type some stuff :D

Actually there's nothing exactly new going on in my life.. guess you all probably know already it's full of basketball, basketball and nothing else hahaha. Intensity of training takes the shape of an SS curve. Tuesday and Thursday 3.6 morning runs, Thursday after school shooting, Wed and Fri intense training as usual.. think I overexerted cuz I'm sick now. Doctor said it's probably because I've been under the hot sun too much, that's why. Absent from school on Friday so had to miss training also, feel kinda guilty about not being there to train with the team but from the looks of it my VC did okay so yah, all's good :)

I got DEAF B3C6 for the mid-years.. so altogether I got results ranging from A-F! Cool huh :D But after PTM then my results were not so cool already.. got it real bad from my parents cuz apparently my results are considered bad for a 4-subber with 10 pts so yah, I've been made to cut down on social activities and even faced threats of getting myself pulled out of the bball team :/ How did the rest of you do?

Anyway Ah Niu, I wanted to do the CIP thing at the library too! My friend told me about it, but I can't because of trainings. You all study hard for the promos okay? Only 54 days away!! At least mine is. There'll be much time to enjoy after that so study now, relax later :)

ALL THE WAY!

Love you guys loads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home